Seattle bodybuilder stops bank robbery
Susan Gilmore and Florangela Davila
The Seattle Times
SEATTLE, Wash. — "Old School" was expelled Friday, thanks to an aspiring professional bodybuilder.
It all happened in Lynnwood when a suspected serial bank robber known as the "Old School Bandit" because of his old-school bandanna disguise tried to rob a Banner Bank.
They saw a man, wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses, slip on a bandanna, approach a teller and demand money.
Read the full story
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman