Seattle bodybuilder stops bank robbery
Susan Gilmore and Florangela Davila
The Seattle Times
SEATTLE, Wash. — "Old School" was expelled Friday, thanks to an aspiring professional bodybuilder.
It all happened in Lynnwood when a suspected serial bank robber known as the "Old School Bandit" because of his old-school bandanna disguise tried to rob a Banner Bank.
They saw a man, wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses, slip on a bandanna, approach a teller and demand money.
Read the full story
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- AG Lynch: US must hold police accountable
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help