Man attacks N.H. police station with bulldozer
The Associated Press
TROY, N.H. — A man on a stolen bulldozer repeatedly rammed the town police station early Friday, tearing down large chunks of the front wall.
Troy officer Kevin Stone watched as the bulldozer hit the front of the building repeatedly, police said. Stanley Burt, 34, was arrested and charged with criminal mischief, reckless conduct with a deadly weapon and driving and probation violations.
Investigators said Burt stole the bulldozer from nearby Troy Mills. The police station and equipment inside, including the phone system, were heavily damaged.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman