68-year-old 'angry' Conn. driver rams car into police station
By Shawn Beals
The Hartford Courant
N.H. man attacks police station with bulldozer
Teen breaks into N.H. police station, fires shots
Possible sniper shoots Northern Calif. squad
EAST WINDSOR, Conn. — A 68-year-old woman crashed a car into the front doors of the police department lobby Wednesday morning, then backed up and tried to hit an officer, striking the building a second time, police said.
The driver fled the scene but was apprehended less than a mile away, DeMarco said. Police said it appeared she intentionally drove the Chrysler PT Cruiser at the station about 8 a.m.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house