Fugitive conwoman nabbed by Secret Service
By Frank Main
The Chicago Sun-Times
CHICAGO - If you see a stranded motorist and it's Sheree Holliday -- don't stop.
The Chicago woman has two felony convictions for injuring cops trying to nab her for panhandling on highway ramps. On Friday, she led a U.S. Marshals Service investigator on a wild ride, officials say.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fugitive conwoman nabbed by Secret Service
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help