Two pythons tie up Calif. officers
By Angela Woodall, Staff Writer
Inside Bay Area
Copyright 2006 MediaNews Group, Inc. and ANG Newspapers
All Rights Reserved
FREMONT- What's up with all the Burmese pythons? That's what Fremont Animal Services is asking after two of the exotic creatures were turned over to the center within days of each other -- the first one a 7-footer found Thursday in Union City.
"Big. Big for anyone to have that in their house," was the reaction of Sgt. John Dauzat of the Fremont Police Department Animal Services when he saw the mammoth reptile. "It was like a small barrel."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Two pythons tie up Calif. officers
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy