Okla. officer injured in collision with horse
The Associated Press
TULSA, Okla. — A Tulsa, Okla., police officer is recovering from a head injury he sustained when his patrol car collided with a horse on a city street early Monday morning.
Police say Corporal Randy Solomon was following an ambulance shortly before 1 a.m. when he saw the horse running in the center of the road toward him.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Okla. officer injured in collision with horse
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds