Photo: Officer pulls over 1-year-old princess in sports car
The officer wished her a 'Happy Easter'
By PoliceOne Staff
FRESNO, Calif. — The Fresno Police Department posted photos to their Facebook of an Easter “traffic stop,” KTVU reported.
A 1-year-old girl, identified as Avery, was celebrating Easter in a park and driving on the grass in her toy sports car while dressed as a princess.
Officer Erik Castillo conducted a pretend traffic stop but instead of writing a ticket, the officer presented Avery with a junior motor officer stick badge and wished her a Happy Easter.
“I want to thank officer Costello and rest the of the officers. For making my daughter Avery’s first Easter a memorable day we won’t forget,” Avery’s mother, Dana Uribe Sanchez, commented on the post.
The post garnered over 6,000 reactions.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house