Okla. department is a one-man operation
By Ron Jackson
DOVER, Okla. — Hugh Miller journeyed to Dover last month to be sworn is as the town's new police chief. Since then, he has bypassed the usual formalities of meeting his officers and reviewing performance evaluations.
Miller isn't hard-hearted. He's simply Dover's lone police officer.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Okla. department is a one-man operation
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help