Cows, UFOs, kids: Police deal with all aspects of life
Editor’s Note:Editor's note: Police officers encounter all kinds of suspects — from the bizarre wayward emu to an EDP with a samauri — and the PoliceOne staff wants to hear about your crazy, wild, or just plain bizarre encounters. Add your story to the comments below.
Who ya gonna call? Apparently, your local PD
By Jim Stevens
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
MILWAUKEE, Wisc. — There are few professions that deal with issues that range from the cradle to the grave.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police