Cop quits after on-duty viewing of midget stripper show
Says it was a 'stupid decision' to watch the 3-feet, 9-inch porn star 'Bridget the Midget' while in uniform
By Dave Wedge and O'Ryan Johnson
The Boston Herald
STOUGHTON, Mass. — Hitting up a strip joint while on duty to catch "Bridget the Midget" do her act was a "stupid decision" that has cost a Stoughton crimefighter his job and reputation, the repentant cop told the Herald yesterday.
That quick peek inside Alex's gentleman's club, along with other infractions, forced Officer Richard P. Bennett, 28, to hand in his badge.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter