Ice-T still hasn't cooled off
Calls the cop who arrested him a "punk b-tch" and says he only has respect for cops when they have respect for him
By Leonard Greene
The New York Post
NEW YORK — The gangsta-rapper-turned-TV-cop used a live stream Sunday night to go on an Internet rant about being busted near the Lincoln Tunnel last week for allegedly driving with a suspended license.
His Webcast picked up where his Twitter tantrum after the incident left off.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ice-T still hasn't cooled off
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police