UK thieves pelt cops with stolen watches
The six masked thieves broke into a London jeweller using sledge hammers
By Rashid Razaq
The Evening Standard
LONDON — Thieves hurled designer watches at police as they tried to escape with a £500,000 haul.
The smash-and-grab gang stole Rolex, Tag Heuer and Chanel watches in the raid at Kingston's Bentall Centre early today.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: UK thieves pelt cops with stolen watches
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms