Medical pot user rips Calif. police investigation
The man had his credit card and a marijuana-infused brownie stolen at gunpoint outside a bar
By Jessica A. York
Vallejo Times Herald
VALLEJO, Calif. — A Vallejo man claims he is "the only detective on the case" of his stolen credit card and marijuana-infused brownie, reportedly taken at gunpoint outside a bar early Sunday morning.
The man, who asked that his name not be published, said he and two friends were held up by two armed assailants in a parking lot near the My Office bar on Sacramento Street at about 1:40 a.m.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman