NY cop sues department after showing of risque video
In the video, the woman's pants fell down while dancing for a talent show, revealing a thong
By Janon Fisher and Larry Celona
New York Post
NEW YORK — A Queens cop who is suing the NYPD for sex harassment had a bad reputation among colleagues long before she claimed they embarrassed her by playing a risqué video of her with her pants down, sources said.
Officer Veronica Schultz left a previous assignment when she became the pariah of south Queens' 101st Precinct because she had little contact with her partner following a car accident that left him paralyzed, sources said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house