NY cop sues department after showing of risque video
In the video, the woman's pants fell down while dancing for a talent show, revealing a thong
By Janon Fisher and Larry Celona
New York Post
NEW YORK — A Queens cop who is suing the NYPD for sex harassment had a bad reputation among colleagues long before she claimed they embarrassed her by playing a risqué video of her with her pants down, sources said.
Officer Veronica Schultz left a previous assignment when she became the pariah of south Queens' 101st Precinct because she had little contact with her partner following a car accident that left him paralyzed, sources said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court