Cops catch suspect who left ID at Chicago crime scene
The Chicago man, originally from Arkansas, has burglary convictions in Illinois
By Tina Sfondeles
The Chicago Sun-Times
CHICAGO — Note to burglars: Don't leave your ID at the scene.
Career criminal Henry Lee Bobo allegedly did just that, leaving his Arkansas ID card at the West Side clothing store he is accused of burglarizing Saturday morning in the 2700 block of West North, police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms