Bikini photo on Facebook gets SC cop fired
The photo featured scantily clad women laid out on the officer's cruiser
MONCKS CORNER, SC — A South Carolina police officer has been relieved of his duties after a photo surfaced on Facebook of scantily-clad women posing on the hood of his town police cruiser.
However, he is not the only one suffering the consequences surrounding the scandalous photo.
One of the women who participated in the bikini car wash fundraiser, "Tits n Tats," and is featured in the photo pin-up, is a Berkeley County sheriff's deputy, and might lose her job too, according to The Post and Chronicle.
Read more on CBS News.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court