NH cops hit scantily clad man with TASER after DUI
While being evaluated inside an ambulance the man became combative and assaulted a female EMS worker
By Matthew Spolar
The Concord Monitor
WEARE, N.H. — A man walking around his car in only his underwear was arrested for drunken driving in Weare early Sunday morning, the Weare police said.
The skimpy outfit belonged to John Drouin, 39, of 93 Gould Road in Weare, who has been charged with driving while intoxicated, simple assault and resisting arrest, the police said. Drouin was arrested just after midnight following an accident on South Stark Highway at the Gould Road intersection.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help