NH cops hit scantily clad man with TASER after DUI
While being evaluated inside an ambulance the man became combative and assaulted a female EMS worker
By Matthew Spolar
The Concord Monitor
WEARE, N.H. — A man walking around his car in only his underwear was arrested for drunken driving in Weare early Sunday morning, the Weare police said.
The skimpy outfit belonged to John Drouin, 39, of 93 Gould Road in Weare, who has been charged with driving while intoxicated, simple assault and resisting arrest, the police said. Drouin was arrested just after midnight following an accident on South Stark Highway at the Gould Road intersection.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Use of Force
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house