Woman hit Ill. police officer with sex toy
A commander said the woman attacked the officer with "a rigid feminine pleasure device."
GURNEE, Ill. — Suburban Chicago police said a woman who allegedly skipped out on a restaurant tab was arrested after allegedly attacking a police officer with a sex toy.
A police incident report said Carolee Bildsten, 56, of Gurnee, allegedly left a Joe's Crab Shack restaurant in the town without paying Tuesday and an officer went to Bildsten's residence to investigate, the Chicago Tribune reported Thursday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Woman hit Ill. police officer with sex toy
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help