Woman hit Ill. police officer with sex toy
A commander said the woman attacked the officer with "a rigid feminine pleasure device."
GURNEE, Ill. — Suburban Chicago police said a woman who allegedly skipped out on a restaurant tab was arrested after allegedly attacking a police officer with a sex toy.
A police incident report said Carolee Bildsten, 56, of Gurnee, allegedly left a Joe's Crab Shack restaurant in the town without paying Tuesday and an officer went to Bildsten's residence to investigate, the Chicago Tribune reported Thursday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Woman hit Ill. police officer with sex toy
- Patrol Issues
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend