Photo: CHP finds car embedded in 20-foot snow wall
Officials said it had probably been there most of winter
By PoliceOne Staff
TRUCKEE, Calif. — While clearing the roads last week, California Highway Patrol officers discovered something odd buried underneath the snow.
A snow-removal vehicle discovered a Jeep buried underneath nearly 20 feet of snow, NewsNet5 reported.
The department posted a photo of the back of the vehicle on their Facebook page.
An official told Jalopnik that the jeep had probably been in the snow for the majority of winter. The official said the Jeep is not blocking the roadway, so there’s no rush to move it.
- Patrol Issues
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house