Drunk burglar arrested after getting stuck in window
The suspect allegedly returned to the crime scene and got stuck in the hole he made in the window
By PoliceOne Staff
MAULEON-LICHARRE, France — An intoxicated burglary suspect made it easy for cops to arrest him after he got stuck in a hole he made in a jewelry store window.
Officials posted on Facebook that the suspect broke into a jewelry store Wednesday night but was already gone by the time police arrived on the scene.
For reasons unknown, the suspect returned to the scene and got stuck in the hole he made in a window of the store.
Officials searched the suspect’s home and discovered the items he stole during the robbery, the post read.
Authorities removed the suspect and allowed him to sober up in the drunk tank before they questioned him.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Officer makes history as NYPD's first female counter-sniper