Video: Pot-bellied pig eludes Ga. cops
Every time the cops got within grasp of the little black pig, it started up again and scurried away
By Alexis Stevens, Angel K. Brooks
COBB COUNTY, Ga. — A runaway pig, loose for a week and a threat to run out onto I-75, was captured Sunday by animal control officers, Officer Joe Hernandez of Cobb County police said.
During rush hour Thursday, traps were set and attempts made to catch the pig near the I-75 ramp to Chastain Road, Hernandez said. Traps were brought to the scene to lure the animal. Officials were concerned the pig would cause an accident if it scampered onto the freeway.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Video: Pot-bellied pig eludes Ga. cops
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic