NY student drops pants, moons two troopers
While a full moon hung in the sky Sunday night, Jacob Link did some mooning of his own in front of two state troopers
By PoliceOne Staff
OSWEGO, NY — It takes a real lapse in judgment to pull your pants down and moon a state trooper, but that didn’t stop a 21-year-old New York college student on Sunday.
Jacob Link, a student at SUNY Oswego, was walking down the street late at night in the college town when he reportedly stopped, dropped his pants, and exposed his buttocks to the two officers, according to the Pocono Record.
What happened next is predictable: Link was arrested and will appear in court later this month. We’ll find out his motivations at that time.
It’s worth pointing out, however, that Sunday was a full moon. Perhaps that will factor in somehow.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help