Underage, drunk Del. girl demanded her own arrest
She then changed her mind, kicking and spitting at cops
By Stephanie Farr
The Philadelphia Daily News
A Delaware woman who demanded that state troopers take her to jail was later charged with resisting arrest, according to police.
About 6 a.m. Saturday at the Super Lodge Motel, in New Castle, troopers responding to a complaint were approached by Teiera Rider, 20, who cursed at them while "demanding" to be taken to jail, police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help