Ohio deputies sprayed with breast milk
Cops responding to a domestic said a woman sprayed them with her breast milk as they tried to detain her
BRIDGEWATER, Ohio — Authorities in Ohio, responding to a report of a domestic dispute, said a woman sprayed them with her breast milk while they were attempting to detain her.
The Delaware County Sheriff's Office said they were called to the Bridgewater Banquet & Conference Center early Saturday on a report of a domestic dispute and a man there told them he had been attending a wedding with his wife, who he said became drunk and struck him multiple times, WBNS-TV, Columbus, reported Monday.
County Sheriff Walter Davis III said the woman, Stephanie Robinette, 30, of Westerville, had locked herself in a car and deputies attempted to coax her out, but she was uncooperative.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ohio deputies sprayed with breast milk
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house