Ohio deputies sprayed with breast milk
Cops responding to a domestic said a woman sprayed them with her breast milk as they tried to detain her
BRIDGEWATER, Ohio — Authorities in Ohio, responding to a report of a domestic dispute, said a woman sprayed them with her breast milk while they were attempting to detain her.
The Delaware County Sheriff's Office said they were called to the Bridgewater Banquet & Conference Center early Saturday on a report of a domestic dispute and a man there told them he had been attending a wedding with his wife, who he said became drunk and struck him multiple times, WBNS-TV, Columbus, reported Monday.
County Sheriff Walter Davis III said the woman, Stephanie Robinette, 30, of Westerville, had locked herself in a car and deputies attempted to coax her out, but she was uncooperative.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ohio deputies sprayed with breast milk
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help