Breast milk sprayer put on probation, video of incident released
Fines, community service part of punishment for woman who sprayed cop
By Allison Manning
The Columbus Dispatch
DELAWARE, Ohio — After generating a flurry of media attention and being fired from her teaching job, the woman who drunkenly sprayed her breast milk at deputy sheriffs will spend two years on probation after pleading guilty to two misdemeanors.
Stephanie Robinette, 30, appeared in Delaware Municipal Court yesterday and was sentenced by Judge David Gormley for assault and obstruction of official business. She will also have to pay $200 in fines and serve 40 hours of community service.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court