Police: Man shoved snakes down his pants
Sources say a man shoved baby albino boa constrictors down his pants
MESA, Ariz. — Police in Arizona said they arrested a man who allegedly tried to steal exotic reptiles including albino boa constrictors by shoving them into his pants.
Mesa police said security camera footage from Predator's Reptile Center depicted Eric Fiegel, 22, shoving baby albino boa constrictors down his pants before exiting the store July 30, The Arizona Republic reported Thursday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Police: Man shoved snakes down his pants
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman