Video: Cops chase man on destructive forklift rampage
In a bid to avoid police officers he ploughed through hedges and fields into a park area
By Lucy Bogustawski
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, England — A man has been jailed for four and a half years for a catalogue of crimes, including a JCB wrecking spree in which he destroyed parts of a village.
Nottingham Crown Court was shown police helicopter footage of Steven Regan, 34, driving a JCB digger he had stolen from a Barratt Homes building site on July 2 this year.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help