NY man wearing 'I'm a drunk' shirt accused of DWI
CORAM, N.Y. — A New York man wearing a T-shirt declaring "I'm a drunk" is facing DWI charges after a collision with a police car. Suffolk County police arrested 22-year-old Kevin Daly of Coram. They say he crashed into an officer's vehicle at about 1:45 a.m. Thursday. The officer was treated for minor injuries.
Daly was wearing the T-shirt in a mug shot provided by police.
He faces arraignment on DWI and was issued several traffic summonses. The name of his attorney was not immediately available.
Copyright 2011 Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman