Listen: Man calls 911 five times for broken iPhone
A smartphone that refuses to work is not an emergency
A smartphone that refuses to work might seem like an emergency - but it's not.
Just ask Michael Alan Skopec. Kendall County Sheriff's police arrested the man, accusing him of repeatedly calling 911 to complain about his broken smartphone.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. sheriff told to disarm before entering arena for charity event
- More than 200 police chiefs criticize Trump’s 'law and order' executive actions
- Video: Nashville cop fatally shoots armed man, NAACP wants probe
- Video: NY trooper arrests suspect after being dragged by vehicle
- Booby trap impales officer investigating marijuana grow operation