Listen: Man calls 911 five times for broken iPhone
A smartphone that refuses to work is not an emergency
A smartphone that refuses to work might seem like an emergency - but it's not.
Just ask Michael Alan Skopec. Kendall County Sheriff's police arrested the man, accusing him of repeatedly calling 911 to complain about his broken smartphone.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend