Police: Man stole Greyhound bus for joyride
The bus was tracked down using GPS
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Police in New York state said they arrested a man they suspect stole an empty Greyhound bus for a 2-hour joyride.
The Jefferson County Sheriff's Office alleges the bus was running but empty at a Syracuse transportation center when Andrew Hickey, 31, of Peekskill, climbed into the driver's seat and motored away, WSYR-TV, Syracuse, reported Tuesday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Police: Man stole Greyhound bus for joyride
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds