Rookie UK cop chases himself for 20 minutes
The officer was staking out a burglary hotspot when the CCTV operator radioed him to say he had seen someone acting suspiciously nearby
SUSSEX, United Kingdom — An undercover policeman chased himself round the streets for more than 20 minutes after a CCTV operator mistook him for a suspect.
The officer was staking out a burglary hotspot when the CCTV operator radioed him to say he had seen someone acting suspiciously nearby.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Rookie UK cop chases himself for 20 minutes
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help