Man ties 89 bags of drugs to his crotch, tries to urinate on police
Ray Woods' package was found to contain assorted baggies in various colors
Metro - Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA — When Delaware County police noticed a bulge in the crotch of a Philadelphia man they were arresting, it wasn't because he was happy to see them.
Twenty three year-old Ray Woods, who was taken into custody when police discovered marijuana during a traffic stop Friday night, allegedly had a large plastic bag filled with 89 smaller baggies of drugs tied to his penis and attempted to urinate on an officer who tried to remove the package, the Delaware County Times reported.
The officer reportedly noticed the bulge while putting Woods into the squad car and asked the man to take off his pants when they reached the Sharon Hill Police headquarters.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police