Man charged with 11 felonies in 9 hours
Police said spree happened on a layover during a Greyhound bus trip
NASHVILLE — Nashville police have charged a man with 11 felonies for an alleged 9-hour crime spree that included breaking and entering, theft and assault.
William Todd could face more charges for a slew of crimes he allegedly committed Monday while on a layover during a Greyhound bus trip, said city police Sgt. Tony Blackburn.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Man charged with 11 felonies in 9 hours
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic