Ark. man accused of using prosthetic arm to kill
Police reportedly found the victim lying in the road, bleeding
South Wales Echo
HOT SPRINGS, Ark. — A man is accused of using his prosthetic arm and a rock to beat another man to death.
Police in Arkansas say 52-year-old Ray Allen Brown is charged with second-degree murder over the killing of Robert Brindley. Police reportedly found the victim lying in the road, bleeding.
Brown remained in jail on $10,000 (pounds 6,500) bond and is due in court on June 12.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ark. man accused of using prosthetic arm to kill
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court