Texas felon accidentally shoots self, faces weapons charges
A bullet entered above Raymond Michael Ayala’s left knee on the inside of his leg and exited just below his knee cap on the front of his leg
Wichita Falls Times Record News
WICHITA FALLS, Texas — On May 28, Wichita Falls police were checking the welfare of an individual and found Raymond Michael Ayala, 30, suffering from a gunshot wound in a Cadillac parked in a driveway.
Ayala had a gunshot wound to his leg and a 9mm pistol was in the floor of the vehicle, according to reports.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court