2 men charged with staging reality TV robbery
Men claimed they were recording a video for a reality TV show called 'You Just Got Robbed'
INDIANA, Pa. — Police have charged two men with robbing two other men in Pennsylvania by claiming they were recording a video for a reality TV show called "You Just Got Robbed."
Police say the incident happened early Monday morning. They identified the men charged as 21-year-old Randall Smith and 18-year-old Artie Goodwine.
Police say one of the men put the victims into headlocks while the other recorded the robbery — in which $20 was taken — on a cellphone.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house