'Pretty' pot plants lead to Ind. arrest
Police did not buy a woman's story that she was unaware marijuana grew in her garden
By Tom Moor
South Bend Tribune
MISHAWAKA, Ind. — A Mishawaka woman told police she had no idea the plants she had been watering and trimming in her garden were actually marijuana plants.
She tended to them, she told police, because "they looked pretty and were flowering."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 'Pretty' pot plants lead to Ind. arrest
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy