P1 Photo of the Week: To dive or not to dive
This week's photo comes from Tony Cooper, who writes: "This was a joint traffic investigation. The offender, presumed to be DUI, had managed to walk home in the cover of darkness, undetected by either department. Here officers are making a decision to call out fire department divers, suspecting the driver was in the 12- to 14-foot deep SRC pond."
Calling all police photographers! PoliceOne needs pictures of you in action or training. Submit a photo — it could be selected as our Photo of the Week! Be sure to include your name, department information and address (including city, state and ZIP code) where we can reach you — Photo of the Week winners now have a chance to win a PoliceOne.com T-shirt!
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman