Boy, 2, ticketed for public urination
According to the mother of the toddler, police said the ticket was for his protection
PHILADELPHIA — A Philadelphia toddler's mother was ticketed when her potty-training son urinated on the street.
Caroline Robboy said she was shopping with her 2-year-old son, Nathaniel, and other family members Sunday when the boy said he needed to go to the bathroom. Robboy asked an employee at the store to use a bathroom and was told the facilities weren't open to the public.
As the family was leaving the store, Nathaniel took matters into his own hands, walking up to a light post and doing his business.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Boy, 2, ticketed for public urination
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court