Boy, 2, ticketed for public urination
According to the mother of the toddler, police said the ticket was for his protection
PHILADELPHIA — A Philadelphia toddler's mother was ticketed when her potty-training son urinated on the street.
Caroline Robboy said she was shopping with her 2-year-old son, Nathaniel, and other family members Sunday when the boy said he needed to go to the bathroom. Robboy asked an employee at the store to use a bathroom and was told the facilities weren't open to the public.
As the family was leaving the store, Nathaniel took matters into his own hands, walking up to a light post and doing his business.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Boy, 2, ticketed for public urination
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy