Erratic dancer arrested for assaulting officers
Suspect was arrested for two counts of felony battery on a police officer after kicking the officer in the chest
By Ruth Brown
Idaho Falls Post Register
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho — A police officer was kicked in the chest Sunday when he attempted to detain a man who was dancing erratically.
Idaho Falls police arrested Jonathan A. Lew, 24, for two counts of felony battery on a police officer and misdemeanor charges of disturbing the peace and resisting arrest, according to a police news release.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Erratic dancer arrested for assaulting officers
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help