Erratic dancer arrested for assaulting officers
Suspect was arrested for two counts of felony battery on a police officer after kicking the officer in the chest
By Ruth Brown
Idaho Falls Post Register
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho — A police officer was kicked in the chest Sunday when he attempted to detain a man who was dancing erratically.
Idaho Falls police arrested Jonathan A. Lew, 24, for two counts of felony battery on a police officer and misdemeanor charges of disturbing the peace and resisting arrest, according to a police news release.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Erratic dancer arrested for assaulting officers
- Officer Safety
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy