Drunk driver busted twice at same time
Daylight savings caused suspect to be arrested at 1:08 AM, twice
By Andy Soltis
The New York Post
A drunken driver in Ohio managed to get busted twice — blocks apart — at exactly the same time.
Blame Daylight Saving Time.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Drunk driver busted twice at same time
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house