Cops: Unlicensed duo posed as dentists, did root canals
The women ran an underground dental business after hours, targeting uninsured clients
BY Dana DiFilippo
The Philadelphia Daily News
BRYN MAWR, Pa. — Two woman allegedly yanked teeth, did root canals, put braces on crooked teeth and administered drugs.
But the two women who ran an underground dental business in Bryn Mawr, luring patients by offering deals to the uninsured, were not licensed dentists, authorities say.
In fact, one had no medical training whatsoever.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house