Police: Lion on loose is actually Labradoodle
Police received a 911 call reporting that a baby lion was walking around, possibly looking for food
CBS - 6 WTVR
NORFOLK, Va. — A 911 call to police in Norfolk ends with a meeting between a zoo director and a Labradoodle.
According to the Virginia-Pilot the 911 caller reported that a baby lion was walking down Colley Avenue in Ghent, possibly looking for food, near 50th Street.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Police: Lion on loose is actually Labradoodle
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help