Police: Lion on loose is actually Labradoodle
Police received a 911 call reporting that a baby lion was walking around, possibly looking for food
CBS - 6 WTVR
NORFOLK, Va. — A 911 call to police in Norfolk ends with a meeting between a zoo director and a Labradoodle.
According to the Virginia-Pilot the 911 caller reported that a baby lion was walking down Colley Avenue in Ghent, possibly looking for food, near 50th Street.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Police: Lion on loose is actually Labradoodle
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds