Hacker taunts police with message taped to cat
Police are frustrated as they continue to recieve anonymous bomb threats to schools, airlines and shopping malls
TOKYO, Japan — Japan's central law enforcement agency has collared a cat — but not just any cat.
This particular feline carried a memory card police say is the latest clue in a bizarre chase for a hacker who's used his stealthy computer skills to send anonymous bomb threats to schools, airlines and shopping malls.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Hacker taunts police with message taped to cat
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms