Crazed naked man jumps on, terrorizes homeowner
The man trashed the house and masturbated on the floor before police arrived to bring him to the hospital
By PoliceOne Staff
FORT MEYERS, Fla. — Police were called Monday after a naked man was spotted on a homeowner’s roof.
The homeowner called police after Gregory Matthew Bruni, 21, jumped off the roof and onto him, then ran into the house to cause further disturbance, according to WCSH- Portland.
Bruni knocked over a large-screen TV and dumped the contents of a vacuum cleaner onto the floor.
As Bruni headed toward the son’s room, the wife fired three warning shots from a .38 revolver, according to the article.
Bruni then took to the floor where he began masturbating.
When police arrived, they tried detaining Bruni, who flailed his arms and legs uncontrollably.
Police took him to the hospital because of his mental state, but doctors could not identify the substance Bruni had taken.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help