Pa. woman throws cat feces on cop's house
Sandra Murphy was arrested on charges of retaliation for a past official action, harassment, disorderly conduct, and prohibited acts
By Tom Flannery
CARBONDALE, Pa. — A woman was arrested for throwing cat feces on a police officer's house, still upset over his arrest of her years ago.
Sandra Murphy, 36, of 5 Pleasant Ave. had been arrested by Officer Jeffrey Martin several years ago, and he stated that she has been holding a grudge against him ever since.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pa. woman throws cat feces on cop's house
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house