Police arrest man for trying to have sex with ambulance
Court was told that Callum Ward was first seen setting fire to a peanut packet inside a phone box
DEVON, England — A drunken man from Devon was spotted "pressing" himself against an ambulance before he simulated a sex act on the emergency vehicle's bonnet.
Official police logs show that an officer who saw him stated that it looked like he was attempting to make love to the front of the ambulance, the Telegraph reported.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds