Police arrest man for trying to have sex with ambulance
Court was told that Callum Ward was first seen setting fire to a peanut packet inside a phone box
DEVON, England — A drunken man from Devon was spotted "pressing" himself against an ambulance before he simulated a sex act on the emergency vehicle's bonnet.
Official police logs show that an officer who saw him stated that it looked like he was attempting to make love to the front of the ambulance, the Telegraph reported.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms