NY mom who hired strippers for 16-year-old son arrested
She allegedly booked two strippers to perform lap dances on the guests at her son's 16th birthday party
Asian News International
NEW YORK — A woman from New York, has been charged with five counts of endangering the welfare of a child, after she allegedly booked two strippers to perform lap dances on the guests at her son's 16th birthday party.
Judy Viger, 33, hired the strippers from a company called Tops in Bottoms and arranged for them to perform in a private room at the Spare Time Bowling Center in South Glens Falls on November 3, the New York Daily News reported.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help