NY mom who hired strippers for 16-year-old son arrested
She allegedly booked two strippers to perform lap dances on the guests at her son's 16th birthday party
Asian News International
NEW YORK — A woman from New York, has been charged with five counts of endangering the welfare of a child, after she allegedly booked two strippers to perform lap dances on the guests at her son's 16th birthday party.
Judy Viger, 33, hired the strippers from a company called Tops in Bottoms and arranged for them to perform in a private room at the Spare Time Bowling Center in South Glens Falls on November 3, the New York Daily News reported.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy