Conn. cops trick burglars by barking like dogs
K-9s were not available to scare the suspects from the home, so officers barked until they surrendered
Asian News International
NEW HAVEN, Conn. The New Haven Police Department had to improvise during a standoff to coax two suspects - wanted for stealing a car - out of a house by literally barking like dogs.
The standoff came after investigators said that the two suspects led them on a chase through Hamden into the Elm City.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Conn. cops trick burglars by barking like dogs
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests