Video: Wash. man TASERed 4 times, keeps fighting police
A family stuck in traffic caught the crazy ordeal on tape
By PoliceOne Staff
MARYSVILLE, Wash. — Bystanders on a Washington interstate filmed a man fighting off police despite being TASERed four times.
Police believe the man, who appears to be taunting the officers as he flees, was on drugs at the time, according to WPTV.
The officers called for backup after the man got up and kept running each time he fell, and eventually got him into custody.
The identity of the man and the charges, if any, have not been released.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds